Our quaint venues have the reputation for highly productive conferences. An enjoyable element of Monkey Valley is that, due to its short distance from Cape Town, one can enjoy a relaxed beach setting, but still have the amenities of the city. You will fall in love with our comfortable rustic resort, filled with character and special ambiance.
Tree Tops: 110-130 pax
Lapa Room: 40-60 pax
Pool Room: 12-15 pax
- The natural surrounds are very peaceful, allowing delegates to be more focused on the agenda.
- 4 Star self-contained luxury thatched cottage accommodation with stunning largely sea-view bedrooms en suite, (many with fire places).
- Excellent organic, farm style cuisine.
- Management with extensive experience in corporate conferencing
- Capable to advise and assist with compiling a goal orientated conference or workshop tailor-made to suit your needs.
Drums have been played in Africa for thousands of years to mark a special event.
This interactive drumming experience is an energizing ice breaker encouraging you and your colleagues to relax, find their own rhythm, and join the group in creating a communal beat.
Our incredible musician and percussionist Leon creates a non-competitive environment in which people listen to one and another. Each participant will be given a drum, seated in a circle and invited to join in a drumming performance. A simple drumming rhythm starts and the group is taught to drum together, making music as a collective- a powerful connecting exercise.
Phone: 073 654 6525